Make a Presentation
- Presentations to the Board are welcome and encouraged. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in making a presentation to the Board.
- Individuals interested in making a presentation are requested to provide written notice of their request at least five (5) working days before the date of the Board meeting.
- Please include the subject matter, a list of persons who will be appearing before the Board, and a copy of the materials that will be presented.
- Individuals wishing to address the Board regarding an item already listed on the agenda are asked to contact email@example.com. Requests should be made in writing, setting out the particulars of the matter on which the person wishes to speak. Such requests must be received no later than 4:30 p.m. the working day prior to the meeting.
- Individuals are welcome to use up to ten minutes for their presentations.